MDE Experience Split Stays/Fast Pass Questions

Brittany Fata

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I am planning a trip to Disney. The first 2 nights, my sister, fiancé and I will be staying in one room together at Pop Century. On the 3rd night, my sister will be getting her own hotel room at one of Hilton Good Neighbor hotels with her boyfriend (they will have access to the 60 day window). I will either be staying at Pop Century or switching to the Grand Floridian. I am wondering the best way to book our tickets and make fast passes.

I'm confused as to what will happen on MDX when she switches hotels. Will I no longer have access to the rest of her plans? Will I not have access to her boyfriends plans or tickets since I'm not on the second reservation that he is on.

Also, when our 60+ fastpass day window opens, can she book him fast passes for the days he is there later in the week. Or does she have to wait for the 60 day window on the second reservation.

Her park tickets will most likely be linked to the magic band she gets when staying at Pop Century. However, I don't think her boyfriend will get a magic band. What will his park ticket be in the form of? Will this matter at all when booking their fast passes together?

Normally when I travel, it's just my fiancé and I. I make all of our hotel, dining, fastpass reservations, etc. I'm probably overcomplicating it, but I don't know what MDX will look like when I'm linked to people that have some of the same plans but also their own different plans.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter