MDE for family members?

mtrib

Mouseketeer
Can my family all sign in to MDE app and manage FP also? We are a family of 4 with two teens. Thinking it would be nice when Mom is trying to enjoy a show (or just go to the bathroom!) that someone else can be looking for that 4th FP to open up.

Can my family all sign in to MDE app and manage FP also? We are a family of 4 with two teens. Thinking it would be nice when Mom is trying to enjoy a show (or just go to the bathroom!) that someone else can be looking for that 4th FP to open up.

you have two options, you can install the app on their phones with mom's log in OR have them create their own MDE accounts (assuming they have email addresses) and link as friends and family.

you have two options, you can install the app on their phones with mom's log in OR have them create their own MDE accounts (assuming they have email addresses) and link as friends and family.
And then they can manage FP as friend/family? Can more than one of us be checking for FP at a time? That would be great. DD and I can enjoy Beauty and the Beast while DH and DS frantically try for RNRC 4th FP.

They should be able to share plans as friends/family. I think more than one person can look in their own MDE app at the same time (obviously not under the same log in, you probably can't be logged in on more than one device)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter