MDE freaking me out!

Pucks104

Mouseketeer
So yesterday MDE gave me a message that it couldn’t show me my tickets. Today our after hours events tickets show but not our park hopper tickets! Will this sort itself out?

It's buggy a LOT. When's your trip?
Not till September. I just chatted with a CM through the chat feature. She said MDE was experiencing technical difficulties and filed a ticket with tech support so hopefully the tickets will display again soon.

Not till September. I just chatted with a CM through the chat feature. She said MDE was experiencing technical difficulties and filed a ticket with tech support so hopefully the tickets will display again soon.

MDE has 24/7 tech difficulties :badpc:

Good news is there's likely not an issue at all, and your tickets will be showing just fine when your trip rolls around.

The web-application does a really terrible job of maintaining state and simultaneously sends too much and not enough information and gets weirdly out of sync, and then breaks. Try loading it in incognito mode of the browser, it should force it to get a fresh snapshot of the state of the World.

Matt

The web-application does a really terrible job of maintaining state and simultaneously sends too much and not enough information and gets weirdly out of sync, and then breaks. Try loading it in incognito mode of the browser, it should force it to get a fresh snapshot of the state of the World.

Matt
Good idea but still no tickets. I’ll give it a few days and then check again.

Just checked and the FP glitch is still not fixed - I shouldn't be surprised but this is ridiculous

Today my ticket isnt showing up but the kids are - and I bought them !! Wow, MDE Is awful !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter