MDE linking help

morrismhs

Mouseketeer
I am the planner on all of our trips. We are taking a trip in August with two friends. They traveled with us last year, have their own MDE account, and were linked to my account last time and could see all of the plans. They are still showing in my friends list as shared but can't see anything. Last time they could see my reservation and vice versa. Do I just link their confirmation in my account? Or remove them and start over? It is probably an easy fix but just am afraid of messing up something. TIA

I am the planner on all of our trips. We are taking a trip in August with two friends. They traveled with us last year, have their own MDE account, and were linked to my account last time and could see all of the plans. They are still showing in my friends list as shared but can't see anything. Last time they could see my reservation and vice versa. Do I just link their confirmation in my account? Or remove them and start over? It is probably an easy fix but just am afraid of messing up something. TIA
This happened to me last month when we booked our trip. My sisters reservation wasn't showing up in my plans like it always does, even though we are linked. I tried to manually put her reservation in through family & friends and it kept coming up as an error. I called the MDE IT number and they fixed it within seconds. We are all showing up now in each others plans. I would call and let them do it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter