MDE misbehaving

Peter Mac

Earning My Ears
Hi, is anyone having problems with MDE booking for the Droid Depot? I have tried to book in on Sept 6th. Success with Oga’s and I can book the Droid on 4th and on 20th with a choice of times but not in the days in between which coincide with my WDW reservation. Disney help says it must be fully booked for those days but I had the same trouble with Harmony Barbers which isn’t booked out. No problem booking when I called. It seems like MDE will only slow me to book when I’m not at WDW!
Frustrating or what?

There's a lot of chatter about this in the merchandise thread. Basically -- there's a glitch, and reservations are only working if you DON'T have a hotel for that day. Obviously bonkers, but people are getting someone else in their party to make the reservation instead (my husband did it, and it worked, under a brand new Disney account for him).

Thank you, that’s really useful. New MDE account created and reservation made.
There are going to be a lot of unhappy WDW hotel guests around! Well done Disney IT.

Thank you, monkeymostpurple!
Once we create a new MDE account for my spouse, we were able to make our final reservation- Savi's.
My DS is thrilled!

Thank you monkeymostpurple! I have been driving myself crazy trying to get this booking, used a different account not linked to a hotel stay and booked straight away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter