MDE or Virgin Transfer

Jatoas

Earning My Ears
Flying in 57 days, yes I am counting, with Virgin Atlantic and staying at All Star Sports for 14 nights. My query is do I transfer with MDE or Virgin transfer? Some people say that the bags travel separately on MDE and that they can arrive the next day. Others say that Virgin Express can take up to three hours! This is my 15th trip to Orlando but my first staying in WDW and not hiring a car. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

From MDE I assume you mean the Magical Express? (Not My Disney Experience)?
If coming from outside the US you have to take your own bags to and from the ME so they will arrive when you arrive (and even if travelling from the US they say up to 3 hours, so unless something went really wrong I dont think it's a regular occurrence that they arrive the next day...someone's just exaggerating somewhere....)

I've never used virgin only the ME. Both times from check in at ME to arriving at the resort was just over an hour, and that included stopping off at another resort before ours....

Thank you folks, and yes; I meant ME not MDE, too many acronyms and I am too old :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter