MDE Planning for multiple families

JBinORL

Mouseketeer
I'm planning a trip for myself, my wife, my mother, and my brother's family. Myself, my wife, my mom all have separate MDE accounts that are linked as I do most of the planning. My sister in law has an account, with my brother and my nephew as part of her family group - those two do not have their own personal accounts.

I'm now linked with my sister in law and can add her to dining reservations, but not my brother or nephew. I'm wondering about how to handle fast passes if I can only see my SIL and not the others?

I'm planning a trip for myself, my wife, my mother, and my brother's family. Myself, my wife, my mom all have separate MDE accounts that are linked as I do most of the planning. My sister in law has an account, with my brother and my nephew as part of her family group - those two do not have their own personal accounts.

I'm now linked with my sister in law and can add her to dining reservations, but not my brother or nephew. I'm wondering about how to handle fast passes if I can only see my SIL and not the others?
You need to send requests for your brother and nephew. Each person needs to be added by email request from your Friends/Family area.

Does that work with children as well? I found my brother, but not my nephew

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter