MDE reservations not showing up

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
I noticed yesterday that we're missing about half of our dining ADR's on the app. I called to find out what the issue was, and I got the typical "It's a bug, try it tomorrow." Still not on there. Tried linking reservation and it shows the ones that are missing if I type the confirmation number is but won't link it up. Just says "Something went wrong, try again later." It's not a huge deal as I do have all the confirmation numbers on my phone, but makes me a bit nervous to not see them showing up in our plans.

Try checking the website via a web browser.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Try checking the website via a web browser.

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Did that right after. Same exact thing. Actually, not exactly the same. Just some glitch saying I'm not authorized to make changes. I'm just taking all our reservations via my own notes. Web support on hold time was over 30 minutes yesterday. Felt like I was trying to reach someone at Six Flags.

Last edited:
It seemed our last trip, MDE had more glitches than usual.
Hopefully they get it fixed before our next trip and before trying to make th enext round of FPs.

Fastpasses seem to be OK so far. We have tickets for the Villains party, and that's not showing up either. Just tried calling again. Wait time is more than 20 minutes. Pretty frustrating. MDE is suppoed to make things easier, and instead is causing me more stress.

Over on the resort board there is a thread about tickets not showing up on MDE. Apparently there's a pretty big glitch going on.

I posted this on "Anyone else having trouble modifying fastpasses?" thread.

I had to call this morning because I modified our BOG lunch reservation and it dropped off of MDE. I received the email confirmation and the number was the same - only modified the time.

IT said it was a problem they know about and are working on it. It was an easy fix on her end.

Finally got through to someone in IT. Took a bit, but he was very helpful and resolved the issue so everything is showing up again.

This is so frustrating. I have modified like 4 dining reservations and all have disappeared from the app and website. Ughhh

I have a reservation for 4, it shows on MDE on my phone and computer as 5. I choose to change the reservation it says 4 so nothing to fix. UGH. I am so looking forward to calling dining.

I also lost one of my "family" members but gained a "partner member" with no name?

Hopefully they get this glitched faster than the last one.

I have to update. I called dining this morning and the girl was zero help. i did website chat today gave the person the dining reservation confirmation number and she fixed them. They are all appearing and correct on my MDE thank God

I posted this on "Anyone else having trouble modifying fastpasses?" thread.

I had to call this morning because I modified our BOG lunch reservation and it dropped off of MDE. I received the email confirmation and the number was the same - only modified the time.

IT said it was a problem they know about and are working on it. It was an easy fix on her end.
I'm glad to hear this. I modified a BOG breakfast reservation earlier this week, received the email confirmation, and then noticed it dropped off MDE completely, too. I haven't had a chance to call in yet (and was foolishly hoping the issue would just correct itself without me having to call)! Hopefully it'll be an easy fix when I do get around to calling.

I just ran into this same situation with a BOG reservation where I'd recently modified the time, then noticed today that it no longer appeared in MDE online or in the app. Just used the online chat and they were able to get it resolved easily and pretty quickly. :thumbsup2

Glad to find this info. I was just changing an fp with the update in August hours and when I looked through everything I noticed my one adr was missing. It won't let me link it as mentioned above. I'll try the online chat tomorrow once it opens. Glad to know it's fixable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter