MDE threw me a curveball

Davey Jones II

DIS Veteran
OK, so I tried to change our MK fast passes for our second to last day, and the following pops up: Please enjoy an extra Fast Pass + experience! Experience, date and number of guests can`t be changed.

So this is supposed to be good news? Does this mean we have anytime fast passes instead, and we can use them for anything, in any park?

Thanks.

Are your other fast passes there, or did they all convert to these Multi Exp. FPs?

That is good news.

If you click on the FP it should provide details regarding experiences and parks and dates for which it’s eligible.

Congrats

That is good news.

If you click on the FP it should provide details regarding experiences and parks and dates for which it’s eligible.

Congrats

It doesn`t provide any détails when I click on it. But when I look at My Itinerary for that date, it says "FP+ for two persons. Select one experience." Does that mean I can use it for any ride at any park? We are changing our plans and not going to MK that night.

Did you have any issues that you called about? Wondering if that’s why you received this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!