MDE Update now only showing party of 1

DanSG

Mouseketeer
With the most recent MDE update, the planning page shows party of 1 for all fastpasses made; however, upon further investigation, after actually clicking on it, it displays the correct number of people in the party.

It's a frequent glitch not new to this update. They'll show back up eventually.
Well I knew it was a glitch, but this time it is because of the update since I even e-mailed disney and they confirmed it. I just wanted to help people so they actually click on the fastpass to make sure everything is ok.

Well I knew it was a glitch, but this time it is because of the update since I even e-mailed disney and they confirmed it. I just wanted to help people so they actually click on the fastpass to make sure everything is ok.

Nuff said.

I’ve had that happen and approached a ride and told only 1 person had a fastpass.. It took me showing my screenshots for the CM to override the other 5 people. I was not a happy camper! Especially when she tried to give me attitude and act as if she was doing me a favor:sad2:

If you modify it when it is only showing 1, it WILL ONLY modify the one showing, so be careful. Make sure it shows all the guests before modifying, canceling, etc the FP.

If you modify it when it is only showing 1, it WILL ONLY modify the one showing, so be careful. Make sure it shows all the guests before modifying, canceling, etc the FP.

Good advice! I had to sign off and sign off many times during our recent trip. Every other time it only showed 1 fastpass. I signed off and back in and then made any changes. You do have to be sure you are making changes to all. It’s adds to your time with your eyes stuck on your phone. What a PIA.

Refreshing unfortunately didn’t do the trick for me. Had to sign out and sign back in each time I went in to MDE during my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter