MDX just completely changed.

Ah bummer, I thought maybe they would show up there if they had active plans. It seems crazy to me that they would remove that whole area of functionality (not that anything they do surprises me), I'm hoping it's just located somewhere less obvious... you could also email the helpdesk and ask them, but they sometimes take 2 or 3 days to respond...

Is the countdown gone for anyone else ??? Like wth, that's why I liked / visited the page and now it's gone

OKay .. I figured out the "seeing friends" plans.

It appears no longer do you see friends/family plans UNLESS you have a combined plan with them (like an ADR or FP reservation).

I had a dinner reservation with my cousin (at Ohana), but she never put "linked" my family members into the reservation. All the guests were just blank as the reservation was made over the phone.

Once she updated the guests to link to my accounts, I now see ALL their plans .. even the ones they are doing days before my family arrives onsite.

So, it appears they cleaned up the friends/family thing so you only see plans of people in your friends list that you share plans with. A shame really, as I used that a lot to coordinate things while keeping plans in the system separate.

Last edited:

They must still be working on the site. I logged in about an hour ago and it told me it couldn't display my information. I logged out / in and the info was there. They need to hire the Facebook IT department to fix the website once and for all.

They must still be working on the site. I logged in about an hour ago and it told me it couldn't display my information. I logged out / in and the info was there. They need to hire the Facebook IT department to fix the website once and for all.

I wouldn’t trust Facebook with any piece of technology that ever centered around consumer responsiveness.

Isn’t it HP who handles most of the actual tech/infrastructure anyway?

Ugh - our tickets are messed up and no magic bands are even showing except for mine. Guess I'll be having fun with Disney IT today.
I'm having the same issue. I customized my entire group's bands this morning. Went back an hour ago to make an update, but I can only change mine.

I immediately noticed the Magic Band shipments. Used to be about a month out, right? Now it says we can make changes to the bands until October 27th. We arrive November 2nd. They better be overnighting those suckers!
On my home page it says one date but when I actually go to the page to personalize my MBs it says the same date it has said since the beginning, I called in just to check and the CM said all MBs ship at *least* 11days prior to check in, which is important to us because although we don’t check in to Disney til 12/19 we leave town 12/13!

I wasn’t able to make dining reservations on the app I had to do them online. Trying to calm down my family by telling them the apps going through a rough patch now

I wasn’t able to make dining reservations on the app I had to do them online. Trying to calm down my family by telling them the apps going through a rough patch now
I consider MDE to perpetually be in a rough patch when you consider its reliability. What's going on now is a failure of purpose.

Ugh. I can't see anything on the website. Things look fine on the app, but the website is useless right now for me. Glad I have a while before my FP date. Ugh.

Try opening it incognito
When I do that, it's a never ending cycle of logging in and then refreshing my basic profile info. Ugh.

This only happens when I am logged in. If I am not logged in, the website navigates as it should. If I am logged in, it is all sorts of weird.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter