ME when coming in from New Orleans

Relishy57

Earning My Ears
Hi,
When booking with Disney the CM took my flight numbers. I am doing a 3 centre holiday so as per title will be flying into MCO from New Orleans. Will I have to go through immigration again and keep my bags with me or will they go from the Southwestern plane to Disney Resort as if I was a resident?
I will enter the USA in Atlanta and will go through immigration there. I then fly onto Memphis.

Last edited:
Thank you. I hope Disney will send me the yellow band for my luggage to my UK address. I will ring them nearer the time to make sure.
If they don't it's not a problem. When you check your bags in New Orleans, hang onto the bag check receipt. Then give that receipt to a Disney CM when you check in for DME at MCO. Your bags will be delivered to your room exactly as if they have the yellow tags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!