Meal Coupons?

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
I have seen several people mention meal coupons, especially in AK. Where do I get them? When do I get them? Can anyone get them? I have been to WDW several times and never knew a thing about them!
Thanks so much for any help!:)

The AK ones can be purchased at any counter service restaurant in AK. The adult one costs $10.99 + tax and is a very good deal. They give you a coupon with three tear-off sections, one for a popcorn or ice cream, one for a bottled drink (good for pop, water or powerade), one for a meal & drink at a counter service restaurant.

We usually purchase the voucher at the first counter service place we pass, so we can get something to drink early on.

I used my meal coupon for the peanut crusted chicken at Tusker house (7.99) and a coke (2.29) which would have been about $11 after tax. I used my drink coupon for a PowerAde ($2.50) and my ice cream coupon for a mickey bar ($2.50). Total value of the coupon ~ $16.

Thanks so much for that valuable information! I will definitely get those upon entering the park.:smooth:
Do the other parks do those coupon offers as well, or is it just in Animal Kingdom?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!