meal deal vouchers at AK??

Bev J

DIS Veteran
I have been seeing posts about a meal deal at the Animal Kingdom, a meal, snack and a drink. Does anyone know how much it costs and is this a permanent thing, we are going down in September (20-27) and would like to use this if we can. Also where do you pick up the vouchers/coupons for this. Thanks! ONLY 3 MORE WEEKS:Pinkbounc

I saw this on Deb's page. I didn't see any dates so I don't know if it's permanent.

The Animal Kingdom "Meal Plus" Program allows you to purchase a special certificate at any Animal Kingdom counter service restaurant (Restaurantosaurus, Flame Tree Barbecue, Pizzafari, or Tusker House) that entitles you to the following:
counter service meal with small drink (non-alcoholic)
coupon for a box of popcorn or an ice cream
coupon for a bottle of water

The cost is $10.99 for adults and $5.99 for kids, which is quite a good deal considering that the higher-priced counter service meals alone can set you back that much, once you add the drink. You must use the coupons on the day you purchase them. This deal is available only at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park.

we used them today:

powerade, soda or water $2.50-3.00
ice cream $2.50
plus kids meal (mac and cheese, small soda, cookie) for only 5.99

adult:

powerade, soda or water $2.50-3.00
ice cream 2.50
entee, large drink (entees were 7.29(

all for only 10.99

So do you purchase these at the same time you purchase your lunch - & then pay for your lunch with it - and save the water & ice cream voucher for later?

Thanks,
Allison

You have to use the voucher the day that you buy them. Or at least that is the way they did it in June.

We bought them on the way in to the parks & thought they were a great deal. The only restaurant restriction was that they could not be used at the Rainforest Cafe. We definately got our money's worth.

yes, you can buy them when you get your lunch. save the coupons for drink and ice cream for later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter