Meal plan and check in

JPM4

Mouseketeer
Hi All
We are heading down end of August. We have an early arrival at Pop and our flight lands at 910. Planning on going to MK and have FP all booked. My question is if our room isn’t ready(requested early check in) when we drop our bags off does our meal plan kick in before we officially check in and can we use it for a qs lunch. Thanks

Hi All
We are heading down end of August. We have an early arrival at Pop and our flight lands at 910. Planning on going to MK and have FP all booked. My question is if our room isn’t ready(requested early check in) when we drop our bags off does our meal plan kick in before we officially check in and can we use it for a qs lunch. Thanks
Just do online check-in and you'll be fine. Or, if you really want to check in at the desk, you can check in when you get there. You don't have to wait until your room is ready.

As pp said, even though your room might not be available, you will still be able to check-in and to access all of your entitlements on arrival day.

If you did online check in then you're already checked in.
If you don't do online check in then you'd have to stop at the front desk to do so.
Either way it doesn't matter if you room is ready or not.

You still might want to stop by the desk to check if all your bands are synchronized correctly even if you do online check in. We had an issue with our dining plan and credit card not being linked last time we were there although we could access our room with no problem.

We did online check in last year, arrived at the resort before being assigned a room. We tried to get our refillable mugs and were told that there was no dining plan on our magic bands. The cast member contacted the front desk and was able to have it added. I would strongly suggest that you go to the front desk to make sure it is activated before you try to use it if you have not been assigned a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter