Meal vouchers - doubling up

carlins_leap

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I wondered if anyone could offer advice on meal vouchers.

We've got the half-board standard voucher as part of our booking, but we mainly eat at the counter service restaurants.
We lose money when we use them at the counter service restaurants and don't normally like to go back to our hotel for dinner as it feels like a bit of a waste of the time we have in the parks.

We're off to the Sunday brunch at Inventions the day after the Halloween party and I plan to use vouchers towards the cost, but I wondered if I'd be able to double up and use 2 vouchers for the adults in our group?

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Cheers
Steve

They definitely won't allow that Steve. Sorry. It's 1 voucher per person per meal. It's pretty annoying really - you've paid for the cost (even if it's "free" with your package you have paid for it imo) so should be able to allocate it to your meals as you see fit but they seem to get stricter and stricter about it. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter