Meal Vouchers

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me about these meal vouchers that I keep seeing on EBAY? I have no clue as to what they are, but they are good prices.

Thank you for any help!:confused:

They are food certificates that you can use at selected disney resteraunts..they are sold through connections123.com and they are 11.00 each for the Quick and Casual Lunch and dinner vouchers which give you an entree, side dish, drink dessert and has tax and tip already included. There are also Character Breakfast Vouchers, I believe those are 17.50 for adults, and also vacation kingdom lunch vouchers for 29.50. I used them lst year and will be using them again this year. From what I hear you should not buy through Ebay. I also bought park hopper plus tickets and Universal tickets their prices are cheaper
than anyone else. THe service is superfast (they send 2nd day air) and the tax and shipping are included in their prices. Example: 5 day PHP adult ticket is 235.00 and some change, that includes tax and shipping. You can join for a 30 day trial period for $1, and when you join online through a rewards program like Blink or 27bucks.com, u will earn points as well. When u join online, u get your acct # immediately online and can order that very day...as long as u cancel within the 30 days u will not be charged the 79.95 per year membership fee. But u may want to keep it depending on your needs as they sell alot of different things including movie tickets and resteraunt gift cards. Hope this helps!

Wow!! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all that to me!! I will check on Connections right now!

Phew!! I was sure gonna bid on those from EBay! YEA!!!!

THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter