meal vouchers

Desi

<font color=990000>Seek color and ye shall receive
Does anyone know if there is any truth to Disney not participating in the meal voucher program anymore?
Is another company going to sell them now?
any info would be helpful.

Has any one been able to buy tickets this year for meal vouchers? we are going to Disney next month and a friend tried to buy the vouchers yesterday but was told no more.

I bought the vouchers yesterday from Hotwiresavingsclub.com. They have a free 30 day trial and had the vouchers available.

Good luck!

Joanne

I've never purchased the vouchers from Disney. I didn't even know you could so that.

I purchased some last night from Hotwire Savings Club though.

Is there any $$ advantage to the vouchers? Do you save money if you plan to eat at the World?

Bob,
you can save ALOT OF MONEY, DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU EAT. I think it's worth it.
examle: we ate LUNCH at the beach club. for 5 people, the bill came to 105.00. I paid 56.25 for the vouchers, a savings of 48.75, plus the tax AND tip are included on the vouchers, so you really save more than that.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Egad-- where can I find out more and get them? Sounds like hotwire sells them??

you can join a couple different "clubs", the hotwiresavingsclub.com is kinda new. I used connection123.com to buy mine. but I'm not sure they still sell them. I looked at the hotwire site and if their prices are reasonable I would go with them. the going rate is about 11.25 for the "quick and casual" vouchers and 30.00 for the VERY nice sit down restaurants. but there are some nice restaurants on the Q&C vouchers too.

Joanne,
how much is hot wire selling their vouchers for? and do they have the 30.00 type voucher also?
thanks

Hotwire is selling their vouchers for the same prices and they were available.

Q & C
$11.25(adult and kids same price)

VKL

$30.50 adult (I didn't get kid's ones because I read reports that kids were only allowed to order from children's menus which would be cheaper than the voucer)

Character Breakfast

$17.75(adult)
$11.00 (kids)

Notice that the character breakfast vouchers are slightly higher than the price of $16.99 and $8.99 that most of the character buffets charge but the vouchers include both tax and tip so they work out only slightly better than paying cash. I did buy some just for the convenience.

Hope I was able to help. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Joanne

:earsgirl:

Thanks for the information. This will come in handy.
D

Keep in mind that the vouchers that are coming out have an ex[piration date of May, 2004. If your vacation is any time after that you want to inquire when the new vouchers will be coming out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter