Meal without Characters

all meals or one in peculiar? resorts or parks? the kids=your children or just in general? thanks!:tongue:

There are numerous places. What kind of meal & price are you looking for?

A couple of places DH and I enjoyed on our adults-only trip:

Kona Cafe at the Poly - A nice, quiet lunch. There were not many children around the day we ate there, although I don't know if that's typical.

Chefs de France in Epcot - We thought this was a very romantic meal. There were children there, but they weren't ours and they didn't bother us at all!

DH and I considered having a night out without the kids on our next trip, so I looked into some of the quieter restaurants with more of an adult feel. It seemed that most of the restaurants at the Swan/Dolphin fit that description. Palio at the Swan would be a nice choice if you also want romantic. If you want more adult, but not necessarily romantic, consider Shula's or Blue Zoo at the Dolphin.

artist point at WL or jiko at AKL are both excellent choices. california grill seems to be a little noisy and the last time we were there a whole table of children! but it is a very excelllent dinner especially if timed for fireworks.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter