Mears Wheelchair/Scooter Accessible Taxi

Groot

I am Groot
During our next vacation, my mom and I are going to meet a friend over in Celebration for dinner and need a taxi to get there. The thing is, I’ll be using my scooter and will need an accessible taxi. My first choice would be the Minnie Van, but since they don’t go off property, the only other choice is Mears. Now, I’ve been on their site, but can’t find if they have an accessible taxi, and what they look like. I would look into other taxi companies, but I don’t know if they’ll pick up from the hotels/parks, and if they have accessible taxis either.

Please help! (Pictures would be helpful too.)

The Mears Yellow Taxi accessible van that I used had a rear fold-out ramp, but maybe an older minivan and not as new or clean. Instead of using the Disney Magical Express bus last June 2018, they put me on a Mears accessible van by myself straight to my resort. I don't know why. And I didn't take a photo, but they said they charge the same a regular taxi.

Our Mears fleet of shuttle vans provides efficient transport to families and groups traveling to and from Orlando International Airport, area hotels, and Central Florida attractions. Mears shuttle vans seat up to 11 people and are wheelchair-accessible to accommodate passengers with special needs. Spacious interiors allow for room for luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!