Medal replica pin fake?

Livelovedance

DIS Veteran
I think I recently purchased a fake medal replica pin on eBay from the 2018 Princess 5K. The "authentic" logo on the back of the pin is backwards. Do I cut my losses, or try to return for a refund?

Also of the few imited edition pins I have or have seen it usually states the number made. LM 1500, LM 150, LM 2500 and so on. Could be wrong as I have not seen all that many.

Also of the few imited edition pins I have or have seen it usually states the number made. LM 1500, LM 150, LM 2500 and so on. Could be wrong as I have not seen all that many.
Thanks for the reply. I decided to just cut my loses if it is fake. I didn’t want to go through the hassle of trying to buy from someone else and not knowing if it would be real anyway. At the time that I did that race I wasn’t collecting pins yet. Once I started I felt like I wanted to have one for every race, so my only option at the time was a reseller. In the end I decided it’s not the end of the world if it’s fake.

The ones I bought this year from runDisney just say Limited Release with no number. I think limited release and limited edition are different though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter