medical discounts at sea world?

nancycels

Mouseketeer
wasn't sure if sea world offered handicapped discounts, and if they did what documentation we'd need thanks! i can simply bring a doctors note, but not sure what he'd need to put on it to qualify... thanks

As far as I know, medical discounts are limited to "the deaf, blind, and those with mental handicaps." The discount is a generous 50%.

To doublecheck, call SeaWorld at 407-351-3600.

Wow. I did not even know that there was such a thing! Is this just for SeaWorld or for other parks as well? Is this for kids or just adults?

wow! that is generous!! both my daughters are mentally retarded, so they may fit the criteria... do u know what kind of letter or whatever they need?

I just called SeaWorld and they said just to go to Guest Services and explain that your child has/is____________ (in my case, Down Syndrome) and they will give you the 50% off ticket! How cool! I wonder if any other parks offer something like this?

really appreciate this much needed info! it will be very helpful to know ahead of time where to go when we arrive so we don't hold up the lines!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!