Medical Equipment Storage

SchneiderFam

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if first aid will store medical equipment? We've been to WDW many time with our special needs son, but recent health complications will require us to take his suction machine and bi-pap with us for this go round. We can always rent a locker, but I thought it might be handy to have these items where we'd actually be using them. I know they will store refrigerated meds, but this is something else.

Yes, they will I keep things there all the time, they will have you fill out a form name where you are staying ( does not need to be Disney) and I think a phone number, does not take long at all.

Yes, they will I keep things there all the time, they will have you fill out a form name where you are staying ( does not need to be Disney) and I think a phone number, does not take long at all.

Do you know if first aid at the water parks will do this, too ?

Thanks,

SW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter