Medication storage

RN jld

Mouseketeer
We arrive at All Star Sports in 8 days :teeth: we will be getting there around 11 AM. My MIL was just started on a new medication that requires refrigeration. Planning on keeping it in a insulated bag while traveling but if our room isn't ready when we arrive will the resort store it in a fridge for us so we can head to the park?

The resorts will store grocery deliveries in a fridge so they would definitely store medication in a fridge. Also all of the parks have a first aid location that will store medications that need refrigeration while you're in the parks during the day.

I second the FRIO recommendation. There are several different sizes so one should suit your needs. We don’t rely on the small in-room refrigerators for meds - the temps aren’t consistent enough to trust for meds.

Enjoy your vacation!

I second the FRIO recommendation. There are several different sizes so one should suit your needs. We don’t rely on the small in-room refrigerators for meds - the temps aren’t consistent enough to trust for meds.

This is so true. We lost a whole refrigerator full of milk and food during our last stay at AKL. It was very frustrating, but if it would have been medicine it would have been a horrible ordeal to try to replace it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter