• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Medieval Times Theater

fanofmickey

Mouseketeer
Would love to hear from someone who has attended this dinner show. Are the tickets for reserved seats, so that if going with a large group we should purchase together, or are they "general admission"? How long does it last from the time you get in? Dinner first, or during the actual show? I have ALWAYS wanted to do this, but have always decided that it was too expensive. BUT, in April, our high school band is marching in one of the parks and they are attending this show. We are springing the rest of the family from school and going down to tag along, so this is my perfect excuse to go!:D

MT is one of my fave dinner-shows. It is good, rollicking, raucous, well-fed fun. There are no reserved seats as such, but groups are all sat in the same rows, or sets of rows. The whole thing lasts slightly over 90 minutes (it's a good two hours if you arriuve early and check out Medieval Life exhibition). There is no silverware, which adds to the fun, and you need to be in full audience participation mode to get the most out of it. The food is pretty ordinary, but there is always plenty of it and you usually get good service, too (can you tell I've been a few times? :D ).

Check out their website www.medievaltimes.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter