• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mediterranean Harbor (partial) construction?

confectioneer

Earning My Ears
I saw on the Disney hotel booking site that there will be construction in Mediterranean Harbor starting September 7 and continuing through March.

Does anyone know what this is for, and how it will impact park and hotel views?

I'm thinking of visiting (and staying at Mira Costa) in January so was wondering.

Thanks.

Having been at the hotel in early July 2014, they had some scaffold/covers near the wedding pavilion end. The outside looks fine and really a little age would only make it look more authentic.

They may be upgrading the rooms (again, not sure what or why?). The only upgrade they could use is wireless and that wouldn't take this type of construction. Things looked like they were just starting and we were not inconvenienced in any way (we had a room overlooking the Venetian Canals for 5, DVC).

Good Luck, they will do everything they can to make your trip enjoyable…….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter