1/2 cup white wine
17 1/2 ounces jar roasted red peppers, drain and sliced
9 ripe olives, pitted, sliced
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
cooking spray
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated

Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain. Stir broth, milk, salt and cornstartch together in large saucepan or Dutch oven until cornstartch is disolved. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in noodles, turkey, artichoke hearts, red peppers, olives, mozzarella cheese, wine, lemon juice and black pepper. Spray a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon noodle mixture into dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake in 350 degree oven until bubbling around the edges, about 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

This sounds yummy. I'm always looking for different things to do with leftover turkey. Thanks!

those artichoke hearts......I am not sure about those....never tasted one...but ........what do they taste like and what do they serve to make it taste good......HMMMMMMMM

SOUNDS YUUMMMY!!! :D

Thanks for the receipe! Sounds great!!!

My 10 year old soon and I love artichoke hearts!!!!

How to describe artichoke hearts? now that's a tough one.

Pumba have you ever had an artichoke? They are very nice and mild flavored. My older Dd loves them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter