Meeeeoooowwwwww!!!

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
Wow....Usually I don't pick up on things here on the message boards that others do, such as arguments, bad feelings among DISers, etc... But today I have noticed MANY "catty" replies in some threads!!! Unbelieveable. LOL

My mother taught me that if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all....and I try my best to be like that.

Maybe everyone is PSMing at the same time???? LOL

P.S. I am NOT directing this to any one person! Rather, it's just my observation from reading several different threads today!

comments from the web....but it is also a full moon if that helps......:rolleyes:

You are so right SeaSpray. I've been guilty of that myself though. But I am getting sick of people gaining up on others.

I must be reading the wrong post today (or keeping my mouth shut for a change)!;) But it has been strange weather that we have been having on the dis of late!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter