Meeting Min Amount

moonchild

Earning My Ears
We are doing the Custom Wedding as we have 22-24 guests coming. The min is $7,500.00. Is the music and photography included in this amount? And if it is, I guess we use Disney photographers. Do most people exceed this amount? It seem like alot to me. ( AM I making any sense)?:confused:

We had no problem meeting out minimum with 30 guests. Our flowers were included, as was music both for the ceremony and reception, transportation (bus and limo), all food and drink... The only things that were not were photography, the officiant, and the rehersal dinner (although for simplicity sake it was paid through the wedding contract - not sure if they can still do that or not.) The license was on our own too. Our hotel room counted (we stayed more than 1 night in our "honeymoon" room as our cruise left a few days later) but no other rooms counted toward our dollar total. Our DVC room nights did count towards our room night minimum but again that may have changed. Oh, and we met our minimum and did not serve any alcohol at our reception.

Oh, and I almost forgot, our Illuminations party that night counted too! As did the EPCOT "wristbands" so our guests did not use a day of park admission to attend any facet of the wedding.

Holy Smokes! You did alot! Thanks for the info. I guess I get a bit nervous thinking about the $$

My best advice on that is to tell your coordinator what it is you want, and what your budget is, and let them guide you on ways to make it work. We would have been lost without Jan in the beginning, she had so many ideas of how to make our day everything we wanted it to be. True there are some things we didn't do (the Coach...) but in the long run they were not missed, and the things that were really important stood out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter