Meeting Towncar Driver with ECV??

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
We'll be flying down in May and meeting Tiffany with hubby's ECV. Obviously, we won't be coming down the escalator.

Where does the elevator come down?? Should one of us go down the escalator to find the towncar driver and meet up or is the elevator fairly close to where the escalator is??

Last time we took the ECV, some friends met us right outside the security check, and we went to the parking garage, so I don't even remember where we went as far as elevators and such.

FYI - Since we're flying a commuter jet with no connections, and will be travelling extremely light, we will probably gate check our bags, so won't even need to go to luggage carousel. We also gate check the ECV.

Thanks,

Carol

As you come to the escalators, look beyond them and you'll see the elevators. So they are close to the escalators and come out in an area pretty close to where the escalators do also.

Here's a link to the Orlando airport website.
Under Terminal Layout, click on Airport Terminal for an overview of the airport. It loads kind of a small map, but you can expand an area by clicking on it. The part you need is the middle. I had trouble getting the whole page to load, but I think it should help you to see what I mean.

When I make my reservation I ask that the driver be by the elevator. After riding around in my wheelchair looking at a lot of backs it finally dawned on me to tell the driver where to look for me! This worked out great as I got off the elevator my driver with the sign with my name was waiting for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter