Meetup for Seven Seas, March 28 and 29

brad813

DIS Veteran
Would anyone be interested in meeting up for the Seven Seas Food Festival on March 28th and March 29th? I am traveling alone and thought it would be nice to meet up with a few new friends.

WDW and Universal closed for the rest of the month due to corona virus concerns. Sea world may not be far behind, but sometimes they have stayed open during hurricanes when the other parks closed. But if Sea World is still open when you visit, I hope you have a great turnout.

WDW and Universal closed for the rest of the month due to corona virus concerns. Sea world may not be far behind, but sometimes they have stayed open during hurricanes when the other parks closed. But if Sea World is still open when you visit, I hope you have a great turnout.

I am monitoring it closely, but I am not letting a possible future deter me until it happens, then I will adapt. I should probably add March 27th to the Food Festival meetup. Didn't realize SeaWorld does Fridays as well, unlike Busch Gardens Food & Wine in Virginia. I will be staying close by to SeaWorld so time of day to meet shouldn't be an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!