~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Mel,

I am back for a few more disigns if you have the time:

Mickey Mouse Airlines boarding passes - one for each - Juliana, Anthony -August 25th
Would love a couple of tip envelopes (this will be the third year I have used yours and all of the CMs rave over them) - one for Minnie's Summertime dine at H&V - one for Pirates & Pals Fireworks cruise

Thank you so much...Really appreciate all that you do!

Hi Julie
Can you let me know if you are able to get the requests I posted from photobucket
I posted them here
http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/library/julie?sort=3&page=1

Hugs Mel

Can you let me know if you are able to get the requests I posted from photobucket

Mel...YES...I was able to download my requested items...Thank you so much...They are awesome as always...I appreciate all that you do for us as it really makes our trips extra special!!

Hi, Mel. Back in 2014 you designed coupons for my daughter's first trip to WDW, and the coupons were a very special part of our trip. Plus, the coupons were so helpful with my budgeting and planning. Thank you, again!
I have an upcoming trip with my 10 yo daughter, and am very excited to be bringing along my sister and 7yo niece for their first trip to Disney. I would love to have coupon books for both my daughter and niece if you're able to help me. I have the coupon images saved from my last trip, so I can print again for my daughter, as needed.
If you're able, will you please help me with the following coupons for Audrey? Disney Pin, Epcot Passport Book, Special Mickey Bar, Disney Lanyard, Pressed Penny Book, One Special Souvenir, Special Mouse Ears
Will you please create the following coupons for both Audrey and Elizabeth? Disney Plush, Special Treat, Christmas Ornament (if you have something for this)
Can you also make a coupon book cover for Audrey? I have one from my last trip with Elizabeth that you created. It says "Princess Elizabeth's Coupon Book" with a snowflake background and images of Olaf, Anna, and Elsa.
I still find that you're amazing to devote so much of your free time to helping others create wonderful trips for their families.

Hi Dreamit
Check my photobucket under Audrey.
Please let me know when you have downloaded and saved the images to your own computer.
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much, Mel! The coupons are perfect, and now I'm even more excited about our trip! I know that my niece will be over the moon when she receives her coupons, and it's going to be an easy way for me to help with my sister's expenses without it being uncomfortable for her. Plus, of course, my daughter will be thrilled to receive another coupon book. Thank you, again!

Hi Hugs Mel, I posted a new request thread on the board that you responded to last night...I'm not very savy with site and threads etc, so I'm hoping this is where you wanted me to add my request on your thread. Please let me know if I need to do anything different. :)

I would like to request the following coupons, for our 2017 Disney Family Vacation in November. Please let me know if you are able to assist.

-coupon for one Special Sweet Treat, addressed to:
1. Patrick (boy)
2. Payton (girl)
3. Steven (boy)
4. Julia (girl)

- coupon for one Special Mickey Toy at any Disney store addressed to:
1. Patrick (boy)
2. Payton (girl)

- coupon for one Disney Pin at any Disney Store addressed to:
1. Pap

-coupon for one special Sweet Treat at Disney Confectionery addressed to:
1. Grammie

-coupon for one 'Adult' Mickey Beverage addressed to:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Mom
4. Dad

Hi Hugs Mel, I posted a new request thread on the board that you responded to last night...I'm not very savy with site and threads etc, so I'm hoping this is where you wanted me to add my request on your thread. Please let me know if I need to do anything different. :)

I would like to request the following coupons, for our 2017 Disney Family Vacation in November. Please let me know if you are able to assist.

-coupon for one Special Sweet Treat, addressed to:
1. Patrick (boy)
2. Payton (girl)
3. Steven (boy)
4. Julia (girl)

- coupon for one Special Mickey Toy at any Disney store addressed to:
1. Patrick (boy)
2. Payton (girl)

- coupon for one Disney Pin at any Disney Store addressed to:
1. Pap

-coupon for one special Sweet Treat at Disney Confectionery addressed to:
1. Grammie

-coupon for one 'Adult' Mickey Beverage addressed to:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Mom
4. Dad

Hi
Please have a look in my photobucket under Grammie
and let me know what you think. I will add the adult beverage this weekend.
Let me know if you need any changes.
Hugs Mel

example
image moved to photobucket

Last edited:

Hi there, I read your post and just curious how you were going to make a book out of the coupons? I love the idea but not quite sure how to do it....are you able to share your ideas please.

Hi there, I read your post and just curious how you were going to make a book out of the coupons? I love the idea but not quite sure how to do it....are you able to share your ideas please.

Hi
I usually pick/ and then design 5 special coupons for my grand daughter.
Then I print and cut them out.
Then I print a cover ...example in my Photobucket
then I staple the coupons together to make a small booklet.

Or
just give a new coupon each day
(Mickey mail)

Hi
I usually pick 5 special coupons for my grandaughter.
Then I print and cut them out.
Then I print a cover ...example below
then I staple the coupons together to make a small booklet.

That's really cute, thanks for the idea!

Last edited:
Marlisa
Please save all DISigns to your own computer as I delete designs frequently.
Please post here when you have downloaded them.
Please DO NOT quote the images as it causes bandwidth usage costs.(Thanks)
Have a great Holiday.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much! I was able to view, trying to figure out how to get the images to my PC now (lol...work in progress). I love the coupon book cover page for Steven, would it be possible to create one for Patrick, Payton (girl), Castellana Family and Arledge Family...Also do you have anything for...invited to enjoy Thanksgiving Day Dinner with Mickey and Pals at Garden Grille, Swan Hotel for Castellana and Arledge family.

P.S. I went back and edited the earlier message and deleted the images...does that mean it's unquoted? Please let me know, I can go back and try again if needed...

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I was able to view, trying to figure out how to get the images to my PC now (lol...work in progress). I love the coupon book cover page for Steven, would it be possible to create one for Patrick, Payton (girl), Castellana Family and Arledge Family...Also do you have anything for...invited to enjoy Thanksgiving Day Dinner with Mickey and Pals at Garden Grille, Swan Hotel for Castellana and Arledge family.

P.S. I went back and edited the earlier message and deleted the images...does that mean it's unquoted? Please let me know, I can go back and try again if needed...

Hi Marlisa
I will post the rest of your requests in my Photobucket
Look under Payton
I don't usually do invitations but I had a bit of extra time this morning and made one for you.Hopefully it is what you are looking for.
The restaurant at the Swan Resort and Hotel is called "The Garden Grove Cafe"
The one at Epcot is called "The Garden Grille Restaurant",,hopefully I made the right one. Also did you want both names on the invite or two separate ones with each family name?

P.S
The image of Goofy-wookie needs to be unquoted
Thanks for doing the other two.

Hugs Mel

Thank you so much, it is the restaurant at the Swan, not the one at Epcot.....I was interested in separate ones for each family. Going in to check out the invitation now, I'm sure it's perfect, thanks! Also, will go in and unquote the Jedi now....

Thank you so much, it is the restaurant at the Swan, not the one at Epcot.....I was interested in separate ones for each family. Going in to check out the invitation now, I'm sure it's perfect, thanks! Also, will go in and unquote the Jedi now....

Hi
Please let me know when you have downloaded your requests so I can delete your file in my photobucket.
Thanks Mel

Thanks, I will let you know. I tried downloading a few today. Going to try to print out everything tomorrow...hoping I'm on the right track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!