~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

I need to see if you could design a ticket for my kindergarten class for the first day of school. I am needing a picture with Mickey and Minnie maybe in their school clothes or with a school house.
Here is the one you did for me before. If you could just change the date so the year has 2017

http://s276.photobucket.com/user/da...f4e-49d58a778970.jpg.html?state=copy&sp=false

Thank you so much!

Hi Hon
I already replied to the open thread you made requesting one,,I posted one I made for you it in my photobucket.
have a look and let me know what you think.
Look under Dona1
Hugs Mel

That is freaking amazing! I love it! I am sorry that I did not see that you posted one for me. I have been out of town on a cruise and just got back home a few hours ago. I guess I am still sailing and my mind is just not focusing very well tonight I guess. I love it!!!
Thank you so much for making this for me. You are going to help make this such a magical year.

Dona Momma

Hi Butterflyeffect (Lucas,Sophie,Zoe)
The links you posted are broken ,,photobucket is stopping 3rd party posting.
Can you just tell me what it is that you want?
I know one of them is a coupon for sorcerer's Magic game.

Hi Mel - Back in 2014 you created two Halloween count down calendars for my grandaughters! We are finally returning to Disney in November and I have been searching for a similar Christmas themed countdown calendar to surprise them. I was sad to learn you no longer create calendars but wanted to take a minute to let you know that even three years later those calendars are still fondly remembered.

Thanks for all the work you do for us.

Hi Mel - Back in 2014 you created two Halloween count down calendars for my grandaughters! We are finally returning to Disney in November and I have been searching for a similar Christmas themed countdown calendar to surprise them. I was sad to learn you no longer create calendars but wanted to take a minute to let you know that even three years later those calendars are still fondly remembered.

Thanks for all the work you do for us.

Hi
I can make them for you.
Please post their first names.
Hugs Mel

Hi
I can make them for you.
Please post their first names.
Hugs Mel

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so very much - they will be thrilled!!!

Their names are Aleena Marie who is 8 and Kendall Grace who is 5. We are all so looking forward to Christmas at Disney - even though we will be there in November....

I never expected you to be able to make the calendars for us! I looked at a few that were posted by other wonderful Dis Folks but to be honest I could not get the Halloween calendar you had made for us out of my mind.

Thank again Mel and I know my granddaughters will be so excited!!

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so very much - they will be thrilled!!!

Their names are Aleena Marie who is 8 and Kendall Grace who is 5. We are all so looking forward to Christmas at Disney - even though we will be there in November....

I never expected you to be able to make the calendars for us! I looked at a few that were posted by other wonderful Dis Folks but to be honest I could not get the Halloween calendar you had made for us out of my mind.

Thank again Mel and I know my granddaughters will be so excited!!

Hi
I just posted them in my Photobucket.
Look under aleena
Photobucket is acting up
If you have issues downloading them please pm me your email and I will send them to you.
Hugs Mel
Have a great Holiday

Hi Mel -
I wanted to request a few coupons - but I cannot access any of the pages in Photobucket - it says that the pages do not exist. I know you like the name of the file but since I cannot access the files, can I give you a description? I had screenshots of some that I liked -

• Finding Nemo Show Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Lion King Show Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Animal Kingdom Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Ticket for 1 Safari Ride - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Ticket for 1 Free Dole Whip (Animal Kingdom) - Beckett
  • Magic Kingdom Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Hollywood Studios Ticket with Mickey, Minnie and Toy Story Characters - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Epcot Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
Is this ok? Is there some other way I should do it?

Also, do you have a ticket for the Mr. Potato Head Fill a Box at Disney Springs?

Our trip is still a few months away, so there is no rush. Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.

Hi Mel -
I wanted to request a few coupons - but I cannot access any of the pages in Photobucket - it says that the pages do not exist. I know you like the name of the file but since I cannot access the files, can I give you a description? I had screenshots of some that I liked -

• Finding Nemo Show Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Lion King Show Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Animal Kingdom Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Ticket for 1 Safari Ride - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Ticket for 1 Free Dole Whip (Animal Kingdom) - Beckett
  • Magic Kingdom Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama

• Hollywood Studios Ticket with Mickey, Minnie and Toy Story Characters - Names Beckett, Mama
  • Epcot Ticket - Names Beckett, Mama
Is this ok? Is there some other way I should do it?

Also, do you have a ticket for the Mr. Potato Head Fill a Box at Disney Springs?

Our trip is still a few months away, so there is no rush. Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.

Hi
I am not sure who it is,, but it is not me who needs file numbers--they actually mean nothing to me and confuse me.
The description you gave is fine.
Just so long as you understand that you may have to give me your email address if downloading them from photobucket doesn't work for you. I am in the process of considering where else to post my stuff or maybe giving up designing on the DIS for awhile.
I'll post here when they are done and uploaded.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Hi
I just posted them in my Photobucket.
Look under aleena
Photobucket is acting up
If you have issues downloading them please pm me your email and I will send them to you.
Hugs Mel
Have a great Holiday

They are perfect - thanks so much!! Will send you a photo when I give them to the girls to use - we still have a while before vacation and the countdown calendars you made certainly add a lot of anticipation Pixie Dust!! :love:

Mel,

I know this is very short notice and I understand if you are unable to design these for me. I have seen some of the beautiful autograph cards you have created in the past. Would you be able to create some for Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Bon Voyage breakfast (5 x 7 or 4 x 6)? Thank you in advance. PS...I had requested from another designer and also let them know I would be asking someone else. Thanks again...Love everything you do!

Mel,

I know this is very short notice and I understand if you are unable to design these for me. I have seen some of the beautiful autograph cards you have created in the past. Would you be able to create some for Mickey's Backyard BBQ and Bon Voyage breakfast (5 x 7 or 4 x 6)? Thank you in advance. PS...I had requested from another designer and also let them know I would be asking someone else. Thanks again...Love everything you do!

Hi Hon
I have made you a few cards for The Bon Voyage Breakfast.
I do not want to post in my photobucket.
Would you be willing to PM me your email address?
I am sorry I do not have anything for Mickey's Backyard BBQ.
Regards Mel

Last edited:
Hi Butterflyeffect (Lucas,Sophie,Zoe)
The links you posted are broken ,,photobucket is stopping 3rd party posting.
Can you just tell me what it is that you want?
I know one of them is a coupon for sorcerer's Magic game.[/QUOTE

Hi,
Sorry about that! Yes, one is for sorcerers of the magic kingdom. One was for making pressed pennies and I believe the final one was choosing a pin. Thanks!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket under the album name Zoe.
Have a great Holiday!
Hugs Mel

I would like some coupons made up the trip isn't till 2018 some time all with Gabriel
Lightsabor, one souvenir for magic kingdom, animal kingdom,epcot, Hollywood studies, frozen treat,Animal kingdom explorers, Choose what we do next, special treat, one special haircut, Disney pin and one for mouse ears if you have one

thanks

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!