Member booking site down?

I have been trying just to look and hopefully modify since 6 am this morning. Chrome, IE, Firefox as well as whatever my phone and iPad are isnt working. I thought MS opened at 8, but just called and it is 9 when they open.

Good luck! I Would be beyond frustrated if I was trying to book an 11 or 7 month out trip.

Last edited:
Yep, DVC website strikes again. I was on around 5:45am and booking window was down then. The phone line will be several hours wait today.

Anyone else getting the "we're working on it" message this morning? I'm trying to book a reservation and it seems the site is down...was wondering if it was just me.
Yep. I posted on another thread. Its still not up. My guess is that the ongoing problem with missing days to book is down to an IT problem and when you lay off your IT people it has repercussions. The entire booking tool online is down.

Yep, DVC website strikes again. I was on around 5:45am and booking window was down then. The phone line will be several hours wait today.
Well I start work at 8 and my patients will not wait while I'm on the line to DVC, so I'm straight out of luck!

Same here, just get picture of 7 dwarfs and told DVC is working on it. Only Disney IT could create pages that make you hate the 7 dwarfs.

OMG best post of the day!

Well I start work at 8 and my patients will not wait while I'm on the line to DVC, so I'm straight out of luck!

Maybe you can tell them you are trying to get on the DVC site and they will understand hahaha

It is back up.
Good luck!

It was up long enough for me to beat out the wait list I had for one night, but now I’m getting a completely blank screen. Not even those hateful dwarfs!

Same with me. Have been picking up the scraps of the walkers of BWV std studios the last few days and today was my last day i needed. Took me about 25 minutes of refreshing for the last day to pop up. Now just have 331 days of hoping we get to go.

I'm glad I found this thread as I thought it was me. I'm still struggling with it. Might be time to break down and call.

I’m thinking the entire Disney site is having problems. There are multiple reports of people practicing from home to get RotR BGs who got BGs instead of being told they weren’t in the park so couldn’t get one.

Looks like the booking window is down again.....nothing to see here, according to Rex.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter