member cruise

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Is there anyone thinking of going on the member cruise?

David :cool:

Well, I just got home from my first cruise and am hooked I think, LOL. And of course, waiting for me in the post, was my notice about the upcoming Member Cruise - maybe it's a sign? ;)

I haven't checked the cost of points yet, and I'm guessing it might be a little on the pricey side, but I will have a look-see just in case...and I never say never!

Penny :)

Ok...I thought about it....and I'm going! I think I've finally gone crazy...

Penny :)

We were thinking of it earlier in the year but.....LOL...We've booked to go on a 11 days cruise in the Carribean with Royal Carribean in Nov , on board the Brilliance of the Seas....YEHA...LOL

jj.....:cool:

Well, ordinarily I would resist using DVC points to pay for a cruise unless I really wanted to go, and really had nowhere to beg or borrow the cash from as it's really not very cost effective! This DVC cruise, is especially 'expensive'...BUT, having been to Castaway Cay now, it is so beautiful and relaxing, and uniquely this cruise stops there twice!, plus the $75 fee for exchanging points was waived, plus I'm hoping that there will be one or two nice little things thrown in to make it that little bit more special as well (fingers crossed!) - after seeing that flights are pretty cheap, I figured 'what the hell' :)

JJ...11 days though, I am jealous...it's going to be just awesome!

Penny which cruise were you on and how long for. if i'm not to nosey...LOL

jj.... ;)

Hi

I don't want to put a downer on you but I have just come back on sunday from my wdw holiday. While I was out there I went toa DVC members meeting and they said the cruise was sold out in 2 days.

Janey XX:(

Sorry JJ, I missed your question!

I was on the August 18th 4 day Disney Wonder sailing - not too nosey at all :)

And Janey...no need to worry about the downer - the cruise DID sell out in less than 2 days, happily, one of the Staterooms was to me :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter