Member lounge- Epcot

Elephantay

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to this yet, but are traveling this summer. I had thought it was snacks/drinks, now is it just drinks? Anything else there? Are there any lounges in other parks? Tia!

We haven't been to this yet, but are traveling this summer. I had thought it was snacks/drinks, now is it just drinks? Anything else there? Are there any lounges in other parks? Tia!
It's the only one. They have self serve beverages and someone might go around with a cart of snacks for free. I haven't been lucky enough to get any free snacks.

It's officially just drinks (Coke Freestyle machine) but the last 2 times I have been there (last August and September) they did wheel around a cart of packaged snacks (Cheez-Its, granola bars, mini Oreos, and a few other things like that). It's pretty sporadic, and I wouldn't necessarily sit there waiting for it to come around. No other parks have DVC lounges.

When I was there over several days last month they would come around with a basket with Doritos and animal crackers, those were the only snacks.

When the Lounge first opened, you had a choice of 6 snacks and members complained, not enough choices, so DVC cut the choices down to 2.
Gotta love members that complain about snacks.

Rather, gotta love such member friendly service. However I don't remember tons of complaints about not enough choices or even any really. More were about never seeing them. They should have just gone with a little voucher system or something if they were so concerned about snack grabs.

You can get charging cords for your phones to use.

I enjoyed the gummy bears a lot. We have been lucky and have had the snack cart come around most of the times we have gone up.

We never stay longer than half an hour...just grab a drink or two, get off our feet, and cool down. Every time we have gotten snacks and one time they came around twice in about 20 minutes. They can't just leave snack out because people would grab so many of them. In order to get coffee you have to ask at the desk...we were told that when they first started offering Keurig pods they would all be gone within half an hour of the lounge opening as people would take a lot of them for use later.

I've been there many times. When they first opened and left a cart out with snacks, some members grabbed as many as they could which led to bringing a cart around every so often and handing out one snack to a person. Sometimes you need to wait a while for the cart since I believe they go to a different building to get more snacks when they run out. All they need to do is give each person a voucher for a single snack.

Last edited:
We enjoy stopping in teh lounge for a short break.
they have self serve drinks. About every 15-30 minutes, when we have been there, somebody comes around with a tray of snacks.
They have some computers there, lots of seats, and plugins to recharge phones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter