Member lounge- Epcot

Wait, when did a change take effect with the snacks? As of the first week of December when I was there, the full cart of snacks was still going around...

Wait, when did a change take effect with the snacks? As of the first week of December when I was there, the full cart of snacks was still going around...
I think sometimes they run out of some stuff . We went there once and they had a very limited selection. We then went on a different trip and everything was back to normal .

In February we were offered Lays chips and Cheez-its only.
Last Sept it was full cart of snacks, including gummy bears and twizzlers.

No offense to those who like this lounge but this is just sad. Next time I’m at Disney come check out my backpack I destroy this cart. Also the Starbucks will give you free filtered venti ice waters just ask. Blows away nasty soda on a hot day .

You guys deserve better than this, it’s embarrassing for Disney reading this thread.

We were offered animal crackers last month and assumed it was all they had left due to the crowded lounge. I later witnessed a lady asking for snacks, and the CM said, “we don’t give out snacks, they are only offered randomly.”

We were there Jan/Feb. In Jan the full offering was there (oreos, doritos, lays, cheezits, gummie bears, animal crackers). In Feb they only offered a choice of 2 things. I figured they just ran out but I guess maybe they changed over in Feb.

We were offered animal crackers last month and assumed it was all they had left due to the crowded lounge. I later witnessed a lady asking for snacks, and the CM said, “we don’t give out snacks, they are only offered randomly.”

That’s ridiculous if that’s true.

I gotta say - these stories are sad. Lol.

I was thinking if they have a desk they should put in a soft serve station and hand out cones. THEN I'd be jealous I wasn't direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter