Member Services does it again!

Bumpy

Earning My Ears
I called member services today to reserve a 2 bedroom for Sun and Mon for labor day weekend. While speaking with the most wonderful CM I told her that we had received an awsome rate through CRO for a cash reservation for Fri and Sat nights. She asked me why I didnt book it through member services and get 25% off. I told her my rate was better than that and she was shocked. She then asked me what my rate was and I told her 297.00 per night tax included. She agreed that was an awsome rate but then proceeded to tell me that member services will match that rate. She said anytime you get a discount through CRO to call because they do not want their members to not be able to get a better rate than they can offer. WOW! This was great because she linked the reservation togeather for the four nights and now my guests can get a legnth of stay pass. She was great to explain this policy and I just thought I would pass that info along. It is much easier to have the continuity of member services do the entire reservation to get all the perks. It is better for those members who own at Old Key West as well so the resorts DVC inventory does not go vacant and increase their dues. :D :D :D they are just great and I also spoke with her supervisor to express how much I enjoyed working with this CM . Her supervisor was pleased and told me it means alot to the cms to get positive feedback passed along and they get credit for this from their supervisors. So if a cm does a great job let their supervisor know! It means a lot! :)

Wow, good for you. I got parked on hold twice today. I never did speak to a human. I'll try again tomorrow.

That's interesting information to know and could come in handy. However, that raises another question. If you book through CRO at the great rate you also get daily maid service. If they convert it to a DVC reservation (a la a member cash reservation) then do you lose the maid service? My guess is that you do.

That's a good point that you raised Pam. I hadn't thought about that one. I bet your right though and we wont get housekeeping , I will call tommorrow and ask. Truthfully, I was more concerned about my guests being able to get the los passess. I will let you know what they say.:pinkbounc :pinkbounc

I think that this is great news. By the way, do you mind telling me how you got that rate? Was it a special discount? I need to add a cash night onto my existing ressie for August and am staying off property the first night. If I could get a good rate like yours, I would reconsider.

Jane,
It was an annual passholder rate. Not florida resident though. I think mousesavers had some codes for the same price that didnt require an annual pass. Good Luck:) :)

Checked on the housekeeping issue when paying cash through member services and I was told that YES we would get housekeeping for cash nights. Just thought I would pass that along!
KAY :) :) :)

Hey Bumpy! That's great information--I agree. And how cool--you get the LOS passes plus the housekeeping...it dosen't get any better!! And Labor Day weekend is a great time to go...I love WDW in September! Have a great time. :D

Thanks for the info Bumpy and everyone else! It's great learning material for a new kid on the block like myself. Have a great Labor Day... how could you not... YOU'LL BE AT DISNEY!!!!!!! Yessssss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter