Member website error - not allowing me to modify reservation (1/7/20 7:20pm)

twinklebug

Home is where the heart is.
Is this a glitch in my account or is anyone else also unable to pull up the window to modify a reservation? It keeps bringing me back to the home screen.

Is this a glitch in my account or is anyone else also unable to pull up the window to modify a reservation? It keeps bringing me back to the home screen.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the issue that they've had today with 7 month bookings. The system isn't allowing 7 month bookings online that start August 7.....it says that the date is outside of the booking window even though it isn't. I am able to pull up a reservation to modify though (even though it won't actually allow it in the end).

Someone posted this morning that it is. They called MS and got It done.
Thank you, glad I'm not alone.

I was just now able to pull open my reservation to see what I want to change it to, and of course the option I had hoped for was gone. Those 11 month window days change in a heartbeat and odds are MS would miss out. I appreciate the website when it works ;)

I wonder if it has anything to do with the issue that they've had today with 7 month bookings. The system isn't allowing 7 month bookings online that start August 7.....it says that the date is outside of the booking window even though it isn't. I am able to pull up a reservation to modify though (even though it won't actually allow it in the end).
Thanks for your reply - you spurred me to try again and it was working well enough to show me new search results. It wasn't getting that far before.

I'm having the same problem. Very frustrating as I'm trying to add days for my August BWV reservation. The glitch cost me a boardwalk view. Not very happy.

I was able to call and add the day, but for Garden/Pool. Looks like I'll be calling today and into next week as well unless they fix it. Still need 5 more nights!

I was having the same issue yesterday with it saying i was outside my 7 month window. It very frustrating. I had to call MS at 9 for them to modify for me. The rep said they haven't heard of any issues. I guess we will know in 3 minutes if it's fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter