Membership Card- Requested Early Feb, still not received

kittyschmidty

Earning My Ears
Has anyone else had issues receiving their membership card? I have requested several times in the past year, most recently in Mid-February, and still have not received.

you can get a copy online, save it to your phone. Good for 3 months. That is if you qualify for a BLUE card.

I'm nearing a year, having requested it 4 times, spoken to two supervisors, spoken to the folks at the Epcot lounge (who called on my behalf), and still no card. No end in sight.

The online version does work, but it's not as convenient as just showing the CM a card.

We're having a similar problem and theres a whole other thread on this board about it. Our card changed to blue (We just recently purchased direct to add on to our resale contract) but then it changed back to white. We have called and email along with a bunch of other people and MS is aware of the problem. They reset the account and change it to blue but by the next morning it changes back to white. So frustrating. But every time they change the card back to blue we keep requesting the blue cards. I wonder if we 'll ever get them and how many we will get. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter