Memorial Day 2020

tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
We are looking at being in Disneyland over Memorial Day next year. We’ve talked about trying to do some other things while we are in California like the San Diego Zoo and stuff and we are wondering if with SWGE open and it being a holiday if we should try to avoid the parks that day. I know Presidents Day or something was ridiculous this year.

Every place in SoCal will be nuts that weekend including the Zoo and the beaches so pick whatever you want to do and go early to find a parking space. And then stay there.

Historically one of the very bussiest days of the year. I would avoid at all costs.
However, often times the days just after are pretty good. We've often planned our visits during those times.

Memorial Day was kinda slow this year if I remember right? But crowds have been super unpredictable this year I think.

Also- marvel land is slated to open “2020”... you could find yourself within its opening timeframe...

I say just plan what works for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter