Memorial Day weekend grind 5/25-5:27

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Thank you to all who have served and are gone.

Especially my daddy, WWII hero

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Hair cuts

Shopping for our FL beach trip

Maybe see Aladdin

Friends for BBQ

Neighborhood ice cream social

Morning!

Time flies right on by, it's our anniversary weekend! 19 years on the 27th (even though we have technically known each other for 41 years - high school!!)

Today:
Relax and Scrap
Patio time
Grilling steaks
Movie Night!

Tomorrow:
Walk
Deep clean our bathroom
Scrap
Patio time
Grilling Chicken

Monday:
It's our anniversary!
Few chores around the house
Maybe go to the pool?
Burgers on the grill

Enjoy your holiday weekend and remember all of the men and women who died while serving in the military, protecting our great country!!

Thank you to all who have served and will serve our country. Your sacrifices and service are not forgotten.

Happy Anniversary Becky & Joe!!! Thank you again for your military service!
Enjoy the weekend Lisa!
Have a great holiday weekend Chae! Thank your husband for his military service too!

We will be enjoying this weekend and will be making sure to do something for B since he is now a military member. I'm not quite sure what we will do but it'll be something special for him.

Today:

once over house
enjoy the beautiful day
scrap a little

Sunday:

scrap
enjoy the day

Monday:

scrap
enjoy the day

**Remember the DISboards has an upgrade this weekend!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Looks like the boards are up and running! I'm getting used to the new LO but overall I really like it! It also allows for some additional emojis for the "like"... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter