Memorial Day weekend???

Megan

Earning My Ears
My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning at Disney. We were wondering how crowded the parks are during Memorial Day weekend.... Are they unbareable or tolerable?? Thanks for any info! Megan

They are tolerable (just) if you go in expecting crowds and waits.

Is there any possibility of booking just before or just after? The crowds tend to gather on Friday and head out again on Tuesday. If you can miss those few days, you'll avoid some very long waits at the most popular attractions.

We were @ Disney last May the week before Memorial day running into Memorial Day weekend. The first part of the trip was great. Weather was very pleasant, the crowds were very light, and we didn't have any rain. Starting Thursday through Saturday the parks definitely picked up. The Magic Kingdom was a mad house on that Friday. I would recommend leaving a few days early and getting the Magic Kingdom out of the way and hopefully the other parks wouldn't be that bad. Animal Kingdom was very manageable on the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. Hope this helps!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!