Memorial weekend picking parks help please!

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
our first park day will be Sunday of Memorial weekend. I had planned on HS and then MK on Monday. Reason I didn’t pick Epcot it is the end of Flower show but now I heard Toystory land is opening that weekend. Would you move your HS day later in the week and go with Epcot or do you really think it will matter they all will be busy ? Plus if it opens then HS will be busy all week anyway and Sunday is extra morning hour so at least we could get in early? We have never been this week and I’m really only worried about Sunday and Monday

If it’s like the Pandora opening, it will be insane. But then again, the big draw at Toystory is a family coaster so hopefully not quite the pandemonium.

Prepare yourself for the worse at HS if TSL is open, and especially if this is the opening weekend of TSL - if it's new and it's Disney and a holiday weekend to boot it's absolutely 100% guaranteed to be insane. Toy Story 1, 2 & 3 were very popular movies (and they are planning Toy Story 4 for 2019).

And when Star Wars Land opens up next year, we'll have to use a new word because insane will not be enough.

I'd delay HS until after Monday. It'll be crowded still but hopefully more manageable.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter