Memories Ideas and Questions

What are possible swap ideas for photographer if we really want to use an outside vendor? Also, if we wanted to use our videography vendors are they able to tag along for in-Park portrait sessions? I know Switzerfilms does this, but I’m not sure if any videographer can.

Also, since it would be an elopement style wedding, could we easily tie in footage of us from honeymoon activities in parks and have our videography team film it with little to no issues?

Disney won't let you swap anything for the photography included in the Memories package. It's use it or lose it. I'd still use an outside vendor though—having good photos by someone whose style you love is priceless!

This episode of the Disney Wedding Podcast explains what you can and can't swap in the Memories package: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/memories-collection-overview-faq-2019/

Only videographers on Disney's approved list can shoot in-park bridal portrait sessions. You can see the list here: http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/disneyweddings/pdfs/WDWVideographyVendors1.pdf

As long as they aren't toting huge cameras and tripods, your videographers should be able to get into the park with you.

Do you know if you have to pay for and book a bridal in-park shoot at time of booking? Or is it added to charges and paid for closer to the date?

@Theactualdisneyprincess If you are having a Disney's Fairy Tale Wedding, you can book the park session with the wedding and it will be added to your wedding BEO—so you'd be paying for it on the wedding payment schedule (deposit up front, balance at 30 days). For all others, full payment is due at the time of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter