Memories

AngieBelle

<font color=#FF0066>Future Belle on Broadway<br><f
Isn't it funny what you do or don't remember sometimes? I was talking to my sister's friend Debbie about the time in high school 6 years ago that I went to her sister's slumber party and the 3 of us stayed up all night writing a story and cracking up over it....she didn't know what I was talking about. Made me kinda sad. I guess I have a good memory of certain past events because I love to think back and reminise a lot, maybe because as an actress and sometimes a writer, that's a helpful thing to do. But I hate when I remember something cool or funny from the past and the other person involved doesn't at all. My sister and I sometimes stay up really late at night talking about when we were little. It's fun. :) We were very strange little girls. lol.

My own family doesn't even remember stuff that I'm talking about sometimes! I guess some things were just more important or more memorable to me than they were to others but it does make you feel kind of weird to share something with someone and find out that they have no memory of it.

Shesssh, I have a friend who probably wouldn't remember his head if it wasn't attached to his body. :rolleyes:

I'm the memory in my family. I remember everything my mother and siblings never remember until I tell them the memory and then they're like "...OH YEAH"

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter