Memory Maker Questions

disney minnie

DIS Veteran
I haven't run a Disney race since they switched to Disney photographers. Please tell me how it works...

Here are my details... my daughter and I are arriving Thursday around lunch before the Darkside race. Thursday we will be at the expo, Disney Springs and our hotel.
Friday we are running the 5k, going to the water park and eating dinner at a restaurant on the Boardwalk.
Saturday we are running the 10k, going to the parks and then dinner at Disney Springs
Sunday I am running the 1/2 marathon and then brunch at California Grill before going home

Do I purchase memory maker?
Based on my plans where can I use it?
Another family will be joining us on Friday and will be with us the whole time. Can they be included?
I will be at one hotel Thursday and then changing hotels Friday. Will I be able to use memory maker for the whole trip?

Memory maker is for the length of the trip so switching items won't matter. You can use it for the races, in the parks, and there is a photopass studio in Disney Springs.

The other family can use it you just have to make sure you are friends with them in my Disney experience.

does anyone know on average what the cost is per photo if you were NOT going to get Memory Maker? Seems like a good deal, just want to have all my facts lined up.

Eek I was also just coming back here to say I realized afterwards there was some information in the FAQ thread (although not as detailed as the link you provided). Thanks!

Just a few clarification questions:

1) Any photos taken on a runDisney race course by PhotoPass photographers will be linked to your MDE account through your bib # and not by scanning your magic band correct? Is it easy to link your bib #?

2) I have an annual pass and if I'm understanding correctly that includes Memory Maker meaning I'll be able to download all my PhotoPass photos. I'm assuming this will include any runDisney race photos as well correct?

Thanks for any help!

Just a few clarification questions:

1) Any photos taken on a runDisney race course by PhotoPass photographers will be linked to your MDE account through your bib # and not by scanning your magic band correct? Is it easy to link your bib #?

2) I have an annual pass and if I'm understanding correctly that includes Memory Maker meaning I'll be able to download all my PhotoPass photos. I'm assuming this will include any runDisney race photos as well correct?

Thanks for any help!
1. Correct, yes it is easy. runDisney lists instructions in the race guide usually.

2. Correct AP includes Photopass which then includes runDisney races.

Silver Level, Weekday Only, EPCOT after 4 APs do not get Photopass as an FYI (I realize those are a Floridian Only option though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter