Memory Maker wrong date?

TIS Grandma

Earning My Ears
Got home on Saturday from a great week in the World with my kids and grands. Thanks to all the information I got here -- it really helped and my kids now think I'm a Disney expert :mickeyjum

I downloaded all my MM pix, however the optional borders with dates all say 2017. We were there last week! Is there any way to update? Thanks in advance!

I believe we're at Disney's mercy as to what borders and stickers appear for us to use. I've wondered about this myself because we went to Disney in July, over July 4 week, and there were some 4th of July stickers available for use for a little while, but they've since gone away. I've not ordered our photobook yet and would still like to use them. I haven't found any way to access other ones.

Got home on Saturday from a great week in the World with my kids and grands. Thanks to all the information I got here -- it really helped and my kids now think I'm a Disney expert :mickeyjum

I downloaded all my MM pix, however the optional borders with dates all say 2017. We were there last week! Is there any way to update? Thanks in advance!

Some 2018 borders should be there, you may need to view all borders instead of specific categories. I'm showing 3 different 2018 borders right now. If there are some that you have seen elsewhere, but aren't showing up as an option you can try to reach out to Photopass support. But stickers/boarders come and go, so if you see one you like, apply it now as it may not be there the next time you look.

Some 2018 borders should be there, you may need to view all borders instead of specific categories. I'm showing 3 different 2018 borders right now. If there are some that you have seen elsewhere, but aren't showing up as an option you can try to reach out to Photopass support. But stickers/boarders come and go, so if you see one you like, apply it now as it may not be there the next time you look.

Wow — thanks! I’m not showing any 2018 borders!! I did send an email to Photopass support and got a canned response. We’ll see if anything happens. It’s not really a big deal, just a little annoying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter