Men’s cologne recommendations please

Katy Belle

DIS Veteran
DS 18 is ready to graduate from the Bath and Body works cologne!

What do your young men wear? He’s kind of intimidated to just go start smelling in Dillard’s. I thought if we had a few recommendations to start with it would help!

TIA
Katy

2510839_fpx.tif

I agree that when it comes to fragrances, less is more. If he is the type that really enjoys them, though, I always found Polo Sport to be not too aggressive but still pleasant smelling.

I will say that my husband only wears it when dressing up. He usually smells nice just from his soap (Irish Spring) and deodorant (Old Spice “Swag” :rolleyes:).

My son needed an aftershave so he got Chanel Bleu lotion. (We learned that lotion is their term for aftershave.) He uses it sparingly and it smells great.

If you aren't ready to commit to the price points at Dillards, check TJ Maxx. My DH wears cologne every day and isn't brand loyal to certain ones. I buy him all kinds of different things at TJ Maxx. The one by us almost always has several scents of Nautica ones and Claiborne ones, plus a variety of other things.

The colognes that seem to be most popular amongst the guys I know in their 20s are Ralph Lauren Blue and Kenneth Cole Black.

Polo Sport. It's a bit lighter than the regular Polo scents. Not as expensive either.

My husband usually wears Versace Eros. I love the scent and it’s not too intense. I have allergies and sensitivity to most fragrances and it doesn’t bother me. Just make sure whatever he chooses he doesn’t take a bath in it. I find so many people apply WAY too much!

I like Aqua Di Gio. There's a men's fragrance they sell in Norway at Epcot. Geir Ness I believe it's called. I like that one too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter