Men, when growing up and playing sports

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
did you wear a cup ?

I did not, even if required, I was not putting that strange apparatus on me

did you wear a cup ?

I did not, even if required, I was not putting that strange apparatus on me

I am not a man, but felt compelled to click on the thread...I make my son wear a cup...for hockey. But it's not a strange apparatus but more like bike shorts with a cup in them?

ccm-pro-jock-strap.jpg

I am not a man, but felt compelled to click on the thread...I make my son wear a cup...for hockey. But it's not a strange apparatus but more like bike shorts with a cup in them?

now Hpcky is a sport that was never played in my town, I could see wearing one with the puck flying around, lol

now Hpcky is a sport that was never played in my town, I could see wearing one with the puck flying around, lol

Yes, but like I said, they're not like regular jock straps, more like shorts with a cup in them? I like talking about music better, lol!

yes, music threads, and also like the D cup thread

Like, don't you want to ask if I have a song that relates to an athletic supporter???

So, I'm going to post this, since I'm listening to it as I read the disboards and this thread and honestly, Thomas Dolby should be wearing a cup to do this video! There's a lot going on here...

Like, don't you want to ask if I have a song that relates to an athletic supporter???

So, I'm going to post this, since I'm listening to it as I read the disboards and this thread and honestly, Thomas Dolby should be wearing a cup to do this video! There's a lot going on here...

i watched all 5min and 14 seconds, not sure I am following the cup theme

i watched all 5min and 14 seconds, not sure I am following the cup theme

Ok, I wasn't speaking quite literally! lol! I was just listening to this and relating it to you "word" threads and thinking that this song has a lot going on...so maybe he should be wearing a cup...figuratively speaking, of course....I will think harder about the cup theme...

My son played sports all his life and always wore one.

As a young adults (20s) - played softball/baseball (whatever it's called). I did not even have to tell him, he wore one. Better safe than sorry.

Hardly ever wore one playing baseball. Always wore/wear one playing ice hockey. The puck isn't always the issue. It's getting cup checked while the ref is skating away. :headache:

My 13 year old is a lacrosse goalie, so heck yeah he wears one! Along with a ton of other padding. Those solid rubber balls come at him fast and they hurt!

Both of my boys wear/wore cups for lacrosse (DS18 played defense) even out of goal because body checking and hitting with the stick is allowed, and again...that ball is unpredictable.

Both wore cups for football (d-line) but many of the skilled position players on DS's team did not.

You don’t wear a cup for basketball or track so some sports require and others don’t. Baseball, football, hockey require by regulation in school sports while basketball and cross country, etc of course do not.

It used to be common for a coach to hit you in the groin area to ensure you were wearing a cup in sports where required.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!